Are you looking for a meaningful career where you have unlimited opportunity for progression?
Ambitious, eager to learn and a hard-working mentality?
A role where no two days are the same?
If so, this might be the role for you. As a Trainee Marketing & Sales Manager you will be leading a team through mentoring and coaching by setting the best example. The challenges and opportunities of a continuously evolving business make leadership here a rewarding career. By reading situations quickly and acting courageously, you are able to build success for the business and increase our clients Market Share and Brand Awareness through Events and In-Store Promotions.
Desired Qualifications & Attributes
· Previous experience in a customer facing role
· Experience adapting to challenges, providing support, and guiding communications in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
· Great communication skills and strong time management skills
· Ability to collaborate with the management team to develop strategic plans, improving process and surpassing standards to drive the business for our clients
· Must be willing to commute to our Southwark/Waterloo office daily
· Ability to inspire, coach, train, and develop team members to consistently provide exceptional customer service and drive for results
· At least 18 years of age and able to register as self-employed in the UK
As a Trainee Marketing & Sales Manager you will start at an entry level position where you will learn the fundamentals of the business. Those who are successful to make the programme will have the opportunity to learn about and represent our national and international clients. In return, we will help our team grow as we only promote from within, allowing ambitious candidates the chance to progress in a meritocracy environment.
Simply put, the harder you work, the faster you progress.
We specialize in generating customers for our clients through face to face sales, which helps increase their Market Share and Brand Awareness. This means that your role at entry level will consist in participating in Events & In-Store Promotions. Anyone can do sales but what we are really looking for are those driven individuals who have the potential and desire for success. It will be your responsibility to coach and train others to achieve operational objectives, lead the sales and customer support teams by example and find solutions to create and maintain a high level of customer focus.
· On the job training with the chance to enhance transferable business skills such as sales, training and leadership, admin and finance, branding, interviewing and management
· Fun, fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same
· Job security
· Structured training and progression through our fast track business development program and self-employed options#
· Travel opportunities including national and international business trips
· Work hard, play hard company culture
· Bonuses and Incentives based on commission only
· Continual feedback to develop both personally and professionally
Due to increased budgets and client demand, our services are needed more than ever. We are looking to fill five entry-level openings that combine, Events Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Team Leadership and Trainee Management.
To ensure that the role is the best fit for candidates and us as a business, we will be inviting those that stand out to attend a brief video meeting with one of our management team.
We look forward to hearing from you, good luck.
No experience necessary - Immediate start
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Quality Assurance Engineer at VERIFY MY AGE
- General Manager at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Business Development at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Product at VERIFY MY AGE
- Business Development Executive at VERIFY MY AGE
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8
- Blogger (Remote) at Fairview Wealth
- Head of Product - Co-Founder at Liminal Health Ltd