The Wheely app represents the gold standard in ride-hailing in London and Moscow – and will soon launch in Paris too. We are overhauling our approach to online marketing, increasing our budgets, and are now looking for a UA manager reporting to our VP Marketing. You’ll be responsible for our global mobile marketing efforts, primarily aimed at driving the number of first-time passengers.
- You are hands-on in Facebook campaign implementation with a solid understanding of best practices.
- You’re comfortable with terms like SDK or API, even if you aren’t a coder. And you understand how measurement tools and ad networks work together.
- With an analytical mind, you also know all about common growth metrics and can easily explain attribution models and A/B testing.
- Eager to learn, you’ll bring passion and expertise to the exciting future we are building.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary.
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- You will also receive monthly credit for journeys with Wheely.
- You will be based at our attractive office in Mayfair.
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Front-end developer at DevicePilot