Web Content Copywriter
We are Voxbone.
Ever used a messenger app to ring a friend? Got a call from a ride-sharing app? Skyped your relatives abroad?
Then you’ve probably been using Voxbone services without even realizing it. We take care of the complicated communication processes happening behind the scenes so companies and developers can focus on their business. We’re a group of tech geeks, whose goal is to simplify communications. But we can’t do it alone, and that’s where you come in.
We’re very proud of our diverse and growing company, with teams in the USA, UK, Belgium and Romania and we’re always looking for new talent. Want to be part of it by being our new Web Content Copywriter in a dynamic and fast growing Marketing department at our modern London office?
Then keep reading!
The Web Content Copywriter is in charge of creating powerful content for our website, digital campaigns and landing pages. Your goal is to increase conversions by developing visual creative concepts with designers and providing creative copy that will capture the attention of new prospects. This role is an instrumental part of the Marketing team, working to support successful demand generation campaigns on a regular basis.
Beyond writing copy for our website and marketing campaigns, you will also be responsible for all social media activities, defining the social media strategy that will boost Voxbone’s social media presence and devising new ways to generate leads and increase brand awareness.We are looking for someone who combines excellent copywriting skills with an analytical mind, who can capture business needs and translate them in a captivating copy. And last but not least - a tech geek!
What tasks will I be in charge of, you wonder?
- Write effective, converting copy for our public and client websites as well as campaign landing pages
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team on creating impactful digital campaigns over display, email and search channels
- Write scripts for product and corporate promotional videos
- The role may also involve copywriting of sales and product marketing collaterals including product one-pagers and brochures among others
Social Media (30%)
- Generate demonstrable impact on Voxbone’s brand awareness and lead generation via social channels
- Engage with key players within the cloud communication space
- Write for, and promote, Voxbone’s executive team and brand ambassadors’ social profiles
- Address client feedback on social channels
- Address and comment on industry articles
What do I need to have for this role?
Ideally we prefer someone with a professional writing or journalism degree. You will have demonstrable experience of great digital copywriting and, most importantly, you are passionate about it! Knowledge of social media platforms and how they work is important too. And finally, got some experience in a B2B tech company? Even better!
We also expect you to be/have:
- an English native speaker (mandatory)
- a rare combination of creativity and analytical thinking
- passionate about tech and about writing
- a business sense with a keen interest in marketing
- a get-things-done attitude, a contagious positive thinker and a great communicator
- global, multicultural, great at brainstorming and inspiring others
- pleased by learning and writing about new technologies
- able to describe complex ideas so simply that even your grandma could understand them
- fast learner, independent and self motivated
- extremely determined to succeed, and keen on learning and recovering fast from failure
- able to go above and beyond to accomplish any task
- able to identify strongly with Voxbone’s culture and values: Success, Integrity and Inspiration
What Voxbone offers you:
- The opportunity to build upon your skills, working with a dedicated and creative team to have a real impact on the business
- A fantastic working environment, with a collaborative vibe, based in our bright, modern London office in the WeWork building at Moorgate
- A competitive salary
- Frequent company breakfasts and events
- Free healthy snacks and drinks (and coffee if you need the caffeine!)
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Work Mobile plan
You have read enough and want to join? Please email us your CV and resume to this address: [email protected] .
Note that a valid work permit to work in the UK is mandatory.
More like this
- Performance Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Customer Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Digital Marketing Officer at Monaco Solicitors
- Marketing Lead at Chariot
- Junior Technical SEO Specialist at Welocalize
- Head of Marketing at Taxi for Email
- Head of Marketing at FLYT
- QA Engineer at Vidsy
- Lead Designer at Kindeo
- Software Engineer (Back End) at Vidsy