A bit about us…
SuperCarers is a revolutionary tech start-up inspired by our personal experiences of care. By creating an innovative online platform, we are helping families to find trusted home carers for the people they love. We are not a care agency; we connect families with carers directly and provide families with simple tools to manage the scheduling, logistics and payment of care directly with a carer.
We’re looking for a Weekend Customer Service Supervisor to champion and manage our customer service experience with our team.
Hours: Saturday – Sunday 9:00am – 6:00pm + 1 additional day during the week
Location: Office based
About the role…
As our Weekend Customer Service Supervisor, your role will focus on assisting the team to deliver a fast and efficient response to our customers and potential customers via a range of platforms such as email, livechat and telephone (inbound and outbound). So you’ll strive to deliver an excellent level of customer service by efficiently managing and resolving issues and queries to the highest standards. Any customer or carer complaints or issue will be managed and resolved by you. However, aside from customer liaising you’ll also play a big role in recording all activities on the relevant systems e.g Salesforce, WhenIWork etc.
Key responsibilities of this role…
Monitor the teams performance
Train and coach staff
Keep up to date with company developments and changes
Deal with client problems/ challenges
Identify any process issues and report to management
A bit about you…
You’ll be a real go-getter, with a natural flair for communication. With experience working in a management or supervisory role, you’ll be able to handle complaints and problems with ease. Incredibly proactive in your nature, you’ll be able to spot a problem from a mile a way and find the solutions to stop it in it’s tracks. Above all else, you’ll have a real willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty to deliver excellent customer service.
Key experience and skills you’ll have:
• Team management / Supervisory experience
• Customer service role experience
• Attention to detail
• Experience as a nurse, social worker or occupational therapist not essential but desirable.
• Personal experience or interest in care is also desirable.
What’s in it for you?
We want SuperCarers to become the best place to work. Every person who joins our team is passionate about transforming care. We invest in personal development, training and empowering our team members.
And these are also quite important:
• Competitive salary
• Company laptop
• Amazing offices in Old Street & Angel
• Regular team breakfasts and lunches
• Last but far from least, the opportunity to spend every day doing meaningful work with a real social impact
Salary range £23,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Lead Software Engineer - with CTO potential at Grow Biotech plc
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Senior Software Engineer at FreeAgent