Working Student / or Full-time internship:
Flyy is a young direct-to-consumer start-up with an office based in Ancoats, in the heart of Manchester. Partnered with 1OAK New York and Tape London we have strong ties to the global music, lifestyle and sports scene.
We are manufacturing and selling all-natural scented nasal inhalers.
You are a switched-on people person and find creative solutions in a structured way to work with our influencers and support our PR department.
This will include tasks such as:
● Manage our influencer program
● Maintain and nurture the relationships with our influencers and their managers
● Create concepts to engage our influencers
● Organise product send outs
● Recruitment of new influencers
● Reporting of activity and measurable KPIs
● Work with our creative department and influencers to create cool content that will be used across all of our marketing channels
● Continuously observing the competitive environment
● Pursuing or finished degree in communications, marketing or media sciences, PR or business management.
● First experience in working with influencers
● Ideally you already have a network of online influencers or are an active user of social media yourself
● You are humble in the way to deal with any questions from our influencers
● You follow the market trends and are up-to-date on today’s media environment
● You keep all influencers on brand working closely with the other members of the team
● The role requires you to be fluent in English to a native level and have a good hand with words
● Start-up affinity and hands-on mentality
This is a paid internship / working student role. Compensation is individual. Send application to: [email protected]
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Front-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List