Do you have at least 2 years of experience managing YouTube Ads campaigns?
Have you managed at least $100,000+ in advertising spend on YouTube?
If so, JBI Advertising is the right place for you!
As a YouTube ads manager at JBI Advertising, you'll be playing a vital role in the development, launch and optimisation of our YouTube lead generation advertising campaigns. You'll be responsible for purchasing media to generate leads at our agency’s target cost per lead to meet our client’s weekly orders.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing new YouTube campaigns
- Researching and conducting market research to better understand our ideal projects (leads)
- Ensuring that we are generating leads at our target cost per lead in our niches
- Daily analysis and optimisation of campaign performance
- Reporting campaign performance into Google Sheets
- Using Google Analytics to optimise and measure performance
- Researching competitors’ ads
- Writing script for video ad/creative
- Liaising for actors & video creatives to create YT video ads
- Developing and launching campaigns on a daily basis
- Optimising and scaling campaigns
- Testing and auditing our lead generation funnels
- Advising on media budgets, with a heavy focus on quality leads at the lowest cost
- Managing media billings and achieving KPIs set out by the director
- Developing and maintaining relationships with media buying platform representatives
- Optimising historic campaigns to reach KPIs such as return on ad spend (ROAS) and cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Liaising with freelancers contributing to funnels or campaign development.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity for growth
- Remote working (even after COVID!)
- Flexible working hours
- £500 per year training allowance
- 30 days paid annual leave
- 20+ company holidays, basically you won’t have to work on these days but still get PAID!
- Competitive salary between $800-$1,000/M depending on your experience
- Yearly discretionary bonuses
And what is JBI Advertising?
We are a start-up lead generation agency and we help businesses generate high quality leads that their sales teams can convert into paying customers using Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, and Twitter Ads etc.
While other digital advertising agencies provide every type of service under the sun to all businesses in all industries, we focus specifically on getting results for our clients through effective direct response lead generation. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it.
This year, we plan on quadrupling our agency’s business/operation by helping more businesses in the UK & abroad get more customers with our results-driven lead generation service.
We currently generate leads in the following exciting niches:
- Personal insolvency
- Personal Insurance
Pretty cool right?
If you love numbers or strategy. Or if you are just a tiny bit ‘geeky’ then you will LOVE working for us.
We find resumes don’t really give us the whole picture of your ability and skills, so read the next section carefully!
How to Apply:
If you think you are perfect for this position and our company, send us a copy of your CV to "support (at) jbiadvertising dot com" with the subject line ‘JBI YouTube Ads Manager’ along with the answers to the following questions:
1) How many years of experience do you have managing YouTube Ads campaigns?
2) How much have you spent roughly on YouTube campaigns across all campaigns and accounts?
Feel free to also share your love for marketing/advertising and data.
Salary range £19,000 — 21,000
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Rockstar Commercial Director at Wishu
- Product Marketing Manager at Caravelo